In this article, we want to tell you how to choose a translation agency, which should be provided to the manager when ordering a translation, and what to expect as a result.
USEFUL TIPS FOR THE BEST TRANSLATION
- Make sure that the translation agency has translators who work in your particular field. You should be confident that your translation will be done by a specialist in the area you need.
- If the text is big, ask the manager to send you 2-3 pages of the finished translation as soon as the translator does it. You will be able to agree on terms or specify the desired formatting.
- If you have translations made earlier, be sure to provide them to the manager, but you should not give more than three pages as an example, it will simply be impossible to use a large translation. Ideally, it’s good to provide a glossary so that the translator knows your exact requirements for translating terms. Each company has its own requirements, and it is simply impossible to guess.
- Provide a list of all proper names with the correct spelling in the language into which the text is being translated.
- If the quality of the translation suits and you intend to work with this agency in the future, it makes sense to ask the manager to fix for you one or two translators who have already done the translations for you.
We hope that our article was useful for you and these tips will help you to choose übersetzungsbüro perfekt.